Buying the right airbrush tanning equipment for your beauty salon is currently one of the best investments you can make to boost your revenue. As a business owner, you must always think at least one step ahead, and getting into the spray tanning game, or adding it to your already existing beauty salon, is definitely the way to go.
Incorporating spray tanning services to your salon will increase your additional revenue and do wonders for your overall profit, and not just during peak tanning seasons. People want to look tanned all year long. Today, spray tan solutions and equipment is not reserved only for tanning salons. Numerous day spas, beauty salons, hairdressers, health clubs, and other similar businesses are now offering spray tanning services, and most of them say their business started to flourish.
Here are the three main benefits of owning your own salon:
- You don’t have to go door to door to sell your services.
- You have the opportunity to grow as a brand.
- You have your own location which will start bringing in new customers on a daily basis. People like having “their favorite place” when it comes to beauty salons and tend to refer your business to their friends and family, if the services are satisfactory, of course.
Now that we’ve (hopefully) persuaded you to start your own spray tanning salon, you need to delve a bit deeper into the matter and start asking the right questions.
- What is the best spray tanning solution?
- Where can I buy spray tan solution?
- Which equipment do I need?
- Where do I find the best spray tanning equipment for my salon?
Let’s try and answer these, shall we?
Where can I Buy Spray Tan Solution?
You should always do your business with companies that have done extensive research on different formulas and products (like Artesian Tan), so you know you are getting only the best solutions available on the market.
Another important thing to keep in mind is that tanning solutions do have a shelf life, which is usually 6 to 8 months, so you will also want to find a company that doesn't tend to over-stock. This way you will always be getting fresh tanning solution products, which is why we at Artesian Tan sell only fresh and high-quality solutions.
Make sure to check out our offer on Kahuna’s sunless tanning products.
To choose the best spray tanning equipment for your particular salon, you must consider the following factors:
- the size of your salon
- the type of clientele you will be servicing
- the number of daily clients
- their tanning desires…
The larger your salon, the higher quality service you will want to provide to your clients. Naturally, there is a difference between the kind of equipment a small salon and a large salon will need, but the bottom line is – you will want to make sure you buy a spray tanning system that is versatile, reliable, and that can deliver the best performance for all your future clients.
Main types of spray tanning equipment to consider:
- Spray Tan Machines
- Spray Tan Guns
- Spray Tan Kits
- Spray Tan Screens
- Automatic Spray Tan Booths
- Spray Tan Tents