Just because a tan is fake doesn’t deem its appearance short-lived. Sunless tanning is a safe way to get summer’s perfect glow all year long.
Here are the best tanning tips for a long lasting spray tan:
- Exfoliate before tanning! This is one of the most basic rules for achieving perfect, even color, but it’s commonly forgotten or overlooked. Exfoliating is important because it removes all your dead skin cells, creating a smooth canvas for the tanning solution application.
- The technique is everything. Lay your tan as perfectly as possible to keep that tan in good shape. Keep the bottles three to five inches from your skin, moving it in a circular motion as you spray. You're an artist, don't forget!
- Blend using something as simple as painter’s sponge. This will remove the excess spray and better blend the new color with the old tan.
- Use a gradual tanning moisturizer after your spray. It will add to the life of your tan by adding a little color and a lot of moisture and hydration. The more hydrated your skin is, the less it needs to shed, the longer your top layers will keep that beautiful bronze color.
- Don’t hesitate to add more color to your bronzing spray. As long as you spray correctly and diligently blend, a little extra color can go a long way.
For more tanning products and tips, reach out to Artesian Tan! Your brightest glow is just a spray tanning solution away!