Fuji Spray 7000-MC M-Model Tan Applicator
7000-MC M-Model Tan Applicator
The Fuji Spray 7000-MC Applicator is non-bleed style. This Applicator can still be used to blow-dry clients by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel. Because the air is intermittent (only when you pull the trigger) the ‘hiss’ of air is less noticeable. This professional grade tanning spray gun applicator features a metal body, stainless steel fluid components, adjustable spray pattern knob and adjustable fluid control. Spray pattern (Fan) is easily set to be approximately 4″ from the optimum distance of 6″ away. For a smaller size fan – to spray lower arm and wrist for example – simply turn the pattern control knob. The handle is an ergonomic insulated handle that never gets hot and an 8oz plastic bottom feed cup.
Fuji Spray Gun can be used with any Quick disconnect Turbine Machine.
Fuji Spray Tanning HVLP System COMPONENTS
The Fuji HVLP Spraygun
The Fuji HVLP Spraygun features an exclusive side-mounted Pattern Control Knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from small to large pattern or anywhere in between. Unlike HVLP turbine Sprayguns with the front collar adjustment, the Pattern Control Knob offers you full incremental fan size throughout the whole range.
All Fuji HVLP Sprayguns are Non-Bleed. This means that air passes through the spraygun only when the trigger is pulled. All newer Fuji Turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow use of any Non-Bleed Spraygun.
The benefits of Non-Bleed include...
Less blowing around of dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area.
Less solution buildup on the tip of the Fluid Nozzle.
Spraygun noise (hiss of air) appearsto be lessened, because now the hiss of air is intermittent.
The High-Efficiency™ Aircap
Fuji Spray R & D utilized computer Fluid Dynamics programs that yielded data suggesting improvements could be made to the angles and hole sizes in the Aircap. Once samples were made and tested, the Aircaps exceeded all expectations. The High-Efficency Aircaps provide the user with a cleaner spray pattern that results in less overspray and mist in the air. (Use less spray tanning solution)
The Fuji Spray Tanning HVLP System has very High-Efficiency and Aircap is an exclusive feature from Fuji sprayer.
With the Fuji spraygun, it's easy to make spray pattern changes. To increase or decrease the size of the fan pattern, simply turn the side-mounted Pattern Control Knob on the side of the spraygun. On vertical or horizontal setting, the pattern can be varied from a small ROUND pattern to large vertical or horizontal and all increments in betwen..
To switch from horizontal to vertical pattern, loosen the Collar, position the Aircap and tighten. By controlling the amount of spray tanning solution and air, you can even use the Fuji gun like an airbrush for subtle shading or touch-up. Reduce the amount of spray tanning solution (at the Fluid Adjusting Knob) then turn the Pattern Control Knob to the smallest pattern and move as close as possible to your client - you'll find you can spray pattern as small as 1/4".
- All systems UL/CSA approved as a Cosmetic Device for Salon use
- Spray guns are non-bleed (trigger valve) so blowing around of dust is reduced considerably
- Gun can still be used to blow-dry client by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel
- Because the air is intermittant (only when you pull the trigger) the 'hiss' of air is much less noticeable
- Spray pattern (Fan) is easily set to be approximately 4" from the optimum distance of 6" away. This is the ideal size fan for spray tanning. For a smaller size fan - to spray lower arm and wrist for example - simply move the gun closer (for the M-Model spray gun - simply turn the pattern control knob)
- Quick manual adjustment for a round pattern as small as 1/8" diameter - perfect for enhancing 'abs' features an 8ozs. plastic bottom feed cup
- Ergonomic insulated handle never gets hot
- User Manual included plus cleaning brush and wrench