FUJI SPRAY SUNLESS 6100 studioTAN PLATINUM™ WITH T-PRO BOTTOM FEED APPLICATOR
The portable and affordable Fuji 6100 studioTan Platinum Spray Tanning System is a combination of the smallest and most powerful system on the market, specifically designed for mobility without compromising quality or professional appearance. Perfect choice for the mobile crowd, the salonTAN Turbines are not as quiet as the studioTAN Turbines but are still 1/2 the noise level of any standard turbine.
The Fuji 4200 T-Pro Bottom Feed Applicator is a bleed valve style spray gun. This professional grade applicator features a metal body, stainless steel fluid components, adjustable spray pattern knob and adjustable fluid control. Spray pattern is easily set to approximately 4" from the optimum distance of 6" away - the ideal size fan for spray tanning. For a smaller size fan (to spray lower arm and wrist, for example) simply turn the pattern control knob. This popular model will help you achieve impeccable results each time.
The studioTAN Turbine is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. The all metal case features a durable textured finish. This turbine will cater to all of your spray tanning needs from small touch-ups to lengthy sessions. It comes installed with washable and replaceable air filters and has a reset safety switch. Included with the turbine is a gun holder bracket to conveniently rest the applicator when not in use. It provides the strength and durability to meet the demands of high volume spa or mobile tan business. It is designed for both salon use, and for the on-the-go technician. The studioTAN turbine means spraying with confidence allowing you to focus more on the success of your business.
FUJI SPRAY SUNLESS 6100 studioTAN PLATINUM™ WITH T-PRO BOTTOM FED APPLICATOR INCLUDES:
- 1 - Fuji studioTAN Turbine
- 1 - Fuji 4200 T-PRO Bottom Feed Applicator
- 1 - 250cc Cup (holds 8 oz of solution)
- 2 - Washable / Reusable Air Filters
- 1 - 10 ft lightweight whip hose with quick connect
- 1 - Built-in gun holder
- 1 - Service wrench and cleaning brush
- 1 - Fuji 6100 studioTAN User Manual
- FREE - Shipping within the continental U.S.
- FREE - Choice of Spray Tan Solution
NEW Platinum Feature: The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box
- Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build up from the turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Box located at the rear of the case.
- Because hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area with 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise.
- The benefits of a cooler running unit results in a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines.
Fuji Spray Noise Reduction Covers
- The studioTAN PLATINUM turbines are equipped with a method to reduce noise. The Noise Reduction Covers house the filters. Ambient air is introduced only from the rear effectively removing any direct sound paths. Air is drawn in through a large rear aperture and through specially designed slots for optimum performance.
- Noise Reduction Covers™ muffle direct sound paths for a quieter spray experience
- Durable turbine case with Fuji Spray®’s Heat Dissipation Box™
- Turbine mounted applicator holder for convenient storage
- Lightweight and portable turbine – ideal for mobile professionals
- All metal bleeder Fuji Spray® T-PRO Bottom Feed Applicator (#4200) with stainless steel fluid components
- The all-in-one applicator – from full body tans to fine contour applications
- Patented side mounted fan pattern control – precision and control at your fingertips
- Easy pull trigger and ergonomic Stay Cool Handle™
- Washable quick-change friction fit filters
- UL/CSA Approved for Cosmetic Use
- Stainless Steel Air Cap Set (0.8mm) and Fluid Passages.
- Interchangeable bottom feed cup – 250cc Capacity
- 10ft Hi-Flex™ Lightweight Hose
- 2-Stage Bypass motor available in 110v and 220v
- Turbine Weight – 14.4lbs (6.5 kg)
- 2 Year Warranty – Parts & Labor